- Measure the diameter of a ring which already fits you (be sure to measure the inner diameter).
- Wrap a piece of thread around your finger and then measure the length of the thread. NB: make sure that you have allowed space for the ring to pass over the joints of the finger!
- Print-off our ring template to cut-out and use.
- Order our free ring-sizing tool from 21DIAMONDS(send an e-mail to customerservice@21DIAMONDS.co.uk with ‘Ring sip’ in the subject field; don’t forget to include your address!)
- If you order a ring and select ‘measurements needed‘ in the ‘Ring size’ field, we will send you the ring-sizing tool automatically and add the measurements when you have sent them to us.
If your ring does not fit – no problem. We offer one free alteration to the ring size as part of our service.
You will find further information here under link.